Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fall Favorites....


Fall is in the air and for me that means cooler nights, green chili stew and The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.  If you have not been to visit us in the Land of Enchantment, I highly recommend you come for the Fiesta, it is beautiful!  

Fall also brings me back to the feeling of going back to school shopping and needing new threads for the year.  I still get that feeling and I suppose that is why so many women’s magazines celebrate this time of year with the fall fashion issues in September.
Here are some of my favorites so far this year…

Torrid pyramid stud tall boots – torrid.com

Fashion to Figure Sailor Button Flare Jeans – fashiontofigure.com

Caitlyn Wrap Maxi Dress – swakdesigns.com

Noir Collection Jetsetter Pant - Straight Trouser – torrid.com (These are my faves for work, with tall boots they are great if you want a pant that fits into your boots and it is not a skinny fit)

Torrid multi zip jegging - dark wash (multiple lengths available too) – torrid.com (these are on the way to me as we speak)


Franco Sarto Dominion Wedge Wide Calf Boot – Nordstrom.com

SimplyBe Animal Print Midi Tube Skirt – simplybe.com

Quilted Crossbody Handbag – target.com (I have this one and it’s beautiful and a great size for everyday use)

Plus size moto jacket with button tabs and knit ribbing – maurices.com

plus size striped cardigan with metallic shimmer – maurices.


Thigh high socks are great for us plus size girls to use as boot socks – I love sockdreams.com for mine.
So what are you looking forward to this fall?  I’d love to know, maybe I can even help you find something you love too!  Until next time lovelies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment